August can be a busy old time for ‘relaxing’. It can generally be a bit of down time to enjoy the British “Summertime” and if you have kids you may be busy looking after them and/or going on holiday. So what does a blogger do during this time? We thought we’d tell you our blog plans and we’d love to hear yours too!
1. I am going to be spending the next few weeks focusing more on my YouTube channel. I really want to get into the vlogging side of things.
2. Blog wise I am enjoying writing for me, taking the quiet summer months to do a blog audit and find my blog voice again.
I am not taking a break in August, so it will be just like any month really! I will be focusing on a couple of things though;
1. Pinterest and Instagram. I really enjoy both of these networks, but I do not use them to their fullest or get the maximum benefit that I could. So I will be devising a strategy for these areas to use going forward.
2. Start work on my book! Eeeek!
I’m not sure if I’ve ever grown up as September still feels like the start of a new year. Like I’m going back to school! So, it’s an opportunity for a fresh start and a time to start some new habits.
1. I’m taking a blog break for at least 3 weeks while we’re on holiday, but I plan to finish reading Gretchin Rubin’s book Better than Before, which is all about habit formation! A main habit I wish to uphold is to write every day so I have a bank of posts ready for September.
2. I’m also working on a rebrand of my blog and I’m praying it will be ready for a re-launch in September!!
What are your blog plans for this summer month?!